Dikablis Glasses 3, WIRELESS, Eyetracking (V2018+)
The Dikablis Eye Tracking Glasses enable binocular eye tracking with high measurement accuracy and standardized characteristic value calculation - even for spectacle wearers. They thus offer the ideal basis for investigating human behavior in highly dynamic areas of application. Connect our head-mounted eye tracker to the D-Lab measurement and analysis platform to record and analyze eye data in a variety of ways.
HIGH PRECISION EYE TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
The futuristic design, the versatile adjustment possibilities and the transmission of all available data in raw format make the Dikablis Eye Tracking Glasses a highly precise measuring instrument for eye studies in research and development practice.
- Fully integrated into the D-Lab measurement and analysis platform
- NEW: ICA - Index of Cognitive Activity to measure cognitive strain- Comfortable, non-slip seat
- Absolute freedom of movement for highly dynamic applications
- Ideally suited for spectacle wearers
- Individual adjustment of field and eye cameras
- Live Eye Tracking
In the WIRELESS version, the data is stored on a small transmission device and then sent to the computer via WLAN in real time. The experiment can of course be observed live.
Free shipping from 200 Euro order value.
Buy Now, delivered in 2 days